2018-11-09 08:41:37 UTC
Call for Papers
formal papers - informal papers - doctoral programme - workshops - tutorials
12th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
- CICM 2019 -
July 8-12, 2019
CIIRC, Prague, Czech Republic
Digital and computational solutions are becoming the prevalent means
for the generation, communication, processing, storage and curation of
CICM brings together the many separate communities that have developed
theoretical and practical solutions for mathematical applications such as
computation, deduction, knowledge management, and user interfaces.
It offers a venue for discussing problems and solutions in each of these
areas and their integration.
CICM 2018 invites submissions in all topics relating to intelligent computer
mathematics, in particular but not limited to
* theorem proving and computer algebra
* mathematical knowledge management
* digital mathematical libraries
CICM appreciates the varying nature of the relevant research in this area and
invites submissions of very different forms:
1) Formal submissions will be reviewed rigorously and accepted papers will be
published in a volume of Springer LNAI (pending approval):
* regular papers (up to 15 pages) present novel research results
* project and survey papers (up to 15 pages + bibliography) summarize
* system and dataset descriptions (up to 5 pages) present digital artifacts
* system entry (1 page according to the given LaTeX template) provides metadata
and a quick overview of a new tool or a new release of an existent tool
2) Informal submissions will be reviewed with a positive bias and selected for
presentation based on their relevance for the community.
* informal papers may present work-in-progress, project announcements,
position statements, etc.
* posters and system demos will be presented in parallel in special sessions
3) The doctoral programme provides PhD students a forum to present early results
receive constructive feedback and mentoring.
4) Workshops allow smaller groups to self-organize focused discussions.
5) Tutorials allow presenting a particular system in depth.
* Important Dates *
- Abstract deadline: March 01
- Full paper deadline: March 08
- Reviews sent to authors: April 06
- Rebuttals due: April 10
- Notification of acceptance: April 15
- Camera-ready copies due: May 01
- Conference: July 08-12
Informal submissions and doctoral programme
Two separate submission rounds are offered so that some authors can make early
travel plans while other authors submit spontaneously.
- First round submission deadline: April 01
- Second round submission deadline: May 15
Workshop and Tutorial proposals
- Submission deadline: February 01
All submissions should be made via easychair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cicm2019